.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Frankmusik Unveils 'Do It In The AM' Album Artwork, Announces Release Date


Frankmusik (AKA Vincent Frank) isn't wasting ANY time! Barely a day has passed since the release of his "Do It In The AM" video and already Frank is thinking about the album release.  Frank announced today via Facebook/Twitter that the album, Do It In The AM, will be released on September 26th in the UK and September 27th here in the States. As if that wasn't enough good news for one day, Frank also unveiled the artwork for the album. SEXY, no? LOVE IT!

The album features production by Frankmusik and Cherry Cherry Boom Boom (AKA Martin Kierszenbaum) and features both singles released to date ("The Fear Inside," "Do It In The AM") as well as new material not yet heard. In an interview with Free Wired, Frankmusik explained the new album and how it differs from his previous masterpiece, 2009's Complete Me.
"It’s a different record, I’ll give you the heads up....You’re looking at me in a completely different place now, internally and externally. I was in London and I didn’t know what I was doing. I was just starting out and there was a real rawness to that record. This new record has got a bit more finesse to it. It’s got a bit of an American twang to it, ‘cause fuck it; I’m in America. What do you expect? Complete Me had a bit of that London, kind of edgy, alternative feel to it. So I’ve tried to progress; I’ve finessed the songwriting, the songs are a lot more punchy. They’re a bit more concise. So when people are gonna say it isn’t me, “Frankmusik sold out,” I’ll just say “No, Frankmusik got more fucking concise,” and they can suck a dick."{SOURCE}
Check out my last post on Frank's sexy fun new video for "Do It In The AM" featuring Cherrytree Records labelmates Far East Movement.  Also make sure you check out my post on the track's SICK remixes!  Speaking of remixes,  Vincent announced earlier today that 16-year old South London singer/songwriter/producer/remixer MNEK has done a remix for the single, due to appear on the single's UK release (July 17th).  Download "Do It On The AM" on iTunes HERE.

Check out Frankmusik on the web: