.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DSM Review: Mitchel Musso

Here is DSM's review of Mitchel Musso's debut album!

1. "Hey" 8/10
Great opening track. But it's missing something.
2. "Speed Dial" 9/10
One of my favorite tracks on the album!
3. "Us Against The World" 7/10
Reminds me of Chris Brown. I like it, but I'm not a fan of the female vocals (Miley would've been better)
4. "Do It Up" 9/10
One of my favorite tracks on the album! Love the chorus!
5. "Shout It" 6/10
I don't know, there's just something that I don't like about it.
6. "Welcome to Hollywood" 9/10
I love songs about Hollywood!
7. "(You Didn’t Have To) Walk Away" 9/10
Great lyrics, vocals, the whole nine yards.
8. "Get Out" 8.5/10
LOVE THIS SONG! But it's a little too shouty
9. "How to Lose a Girl" 7.5/10
It's good, but something about it bugs me.
10. "The In Crowd" 10/10
I have loved this song from the get go.
11. "Odd Man Out" 8/10
Great lyrics & easy to relate to
12. "Movin In'" 8/10
This is a very cocky song & I love it!

Over all, this CD surpassed my expectations! I can't stop listening to it! My track pick would have to be Do It Up.