.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Time of Our Lives [DSM Review]

1. Kicking And Screaming - 7/10
Though, I am use to Ashlee Simpson's version, I like this
2. Party In The USA - 10/10
Love this song, love everything about it!
3. When I Look At You - 8/10
The music itself is a tad boring, but Miley's vocals are really good.
4. The Time Of Our Lives - 9.5/10
2nd best song the album, only this I don't like about it is that it seems a little like HM at times
5. Talk Is Cheap - 6/10
There is something about this song that I really don't like, it seems like LQ, but it's not. But she does "swear" in it, along with talking about smoking.
6. Obsessed - 8/10
Same with When I Look at You.
7. Before The Storm (Live) - 9/10
Nothing really to say about this, both Nick and Miley have really good vocals in it and I love the lyrics.

DSM Pick: The Time of Our Lives