.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kylie Minogue - U.S. Tour Set List Announced

So so excited about seeing Kylie Minogue on Wednesday, October 7th. That's coming up so fast! I still don't really know what to expect as far as atmosphere, people, etc. I'll be going by myself which should be...interesting. Well...thanks to Perez Hilton, I now know what Ms. Minogue will be singing. The set list has been released exclusively to Perez. According to Perez, the set list isn't 100% complete yet. The encore songs are not listed. Regardless...I'm so pumped for this set list! What do you all think? Anything missing?

Kylie MinogueP.S. - not really sure how accurate this as I was reading Kylie's handwriting and some of it wasn't legible. Can anyone confirm/correct?

Overture
Light Years
Speakerphone
Come Into My World
In Your Eyes
Medley
Like A Drug/Boombox/Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Slow
2 Hearts
Red Blooded Woman
Segue:WOW
White Diamond
Confide In Me
I Believe In You
Burning Up/Vogue
Locomotion
On A Night Like This
Kids
In My Arms
Love At First Sight
Better The Devil You Know

Visit Kylie on the web: Official Site/MySpace/iLike/LastFM/Twitter