.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hot Video Alert: Kris Allen feat. Pat Monahan - The Truth


While Adam Lambert is busy being exciting and flamboyant, Kris Allen is apparently busy being boring. What a yawn. I don't know, maybe I was just hoping for another Justin Timberlake after Allen won his season of American Idol, but I've just been left wanting more. Also...didn't "The Truth" come out as a single back in May? Why the huge delay between the single's initial release and the video? "Live Like We're Dying" was a decent showing for Allen but this song, written by Toby Gad and Train frontman Pat Monahan, is just such a snooze! BORING. YAWN. NEXT! I'm not saying I want Kris Allen to go all Lady Gaga on me but he has to do something different...and the charts agree! The song has yet to do any damage on the Billboard Hot 100 and the only place the song has charted is on Billboard's Adult Top 40 Chart, where it peaked at #16. Yes, America voted for Kris Allen but Kris Allen has yet to show me that America was right.




Check out Kris Allen on the web:
Enhanced by Zemanta