.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mike Posner Unveils New Single Artwork


Ever since Mike Posner put up the new SINGLE version of "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" on YouTube this past Tuesday, I can't get it out of my mind! While I would have been fine if the album version was released as the single, the newly recorded Lil Wayne rap is a fine addition to an already ace single. Initially, in my album review, I was up in the air about "Bow Chicka Wow Wow," now...I'm completely sold.

Due out on February 8th, the Smeezingtons-produced "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" will be the third single off of Posner's debut 31 Minutes To Takeoff. Posner's break out single, "Cooler Than Me" peaked at #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 and at #5 on the Official UK Singles Chart. Posner's follow up, "Please Don't Go" was slightly less successful, only managing to peak at #16. "Please Don't Go" will be released as Posner's second single in the UK on March 13th with remixes from Boson and Kat Krazy. Look out for a music video featuring Posner and Lil Wayne coming soon.  Listen to the new single version of the single below.



Check out Mike Posner on the web: