.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Billboard Dance/Club Play Chart - July 30, 2009

Here's Thursday's Hot Dance/Club Play Chart from Billboard. LA-based dance/electro-pop singer Erika Jayne takes the top spot this week, seeing PSB drop back down to #9. Lady Gaga's "LoveGame" also drops from #5 to #10. I'm BEYOND thrilled that the Paradiso Girls have hit the Top 5 (although I wish they'd hit the mainstream charts with just as much gusto). Not any other big moves in the Top Ten, but a side note...I'm really hoping that all of these rumors circulating about the Pussycat Dolls breaking up aren't true. I can't say that I'd be surprised if they were true, I'm just hoping they aren't. The world still needs some Doll Domination!

Erika Jayne

Thursday, July 30 2009

#1 (Last Week - #2)
#2 (Last Week - #3)
#3 (Last Week - #4)
#4 (Last Week - #6)
Patron Tequila (Paradiso Girls feat. Lil Jon & Eve)
#5 (Last Week - #7)
#6 (Last Week - #8)
#7 (Last Week - #9)
#8 (Last Week - #10)
#9 (Last Week - #1)
#10 (Last Week - #5)