.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Chromeo's DJ-KiCKS Tracklisting

Hrm. So last week, I was all excited about the new DJ-KiCKS + Chromeo disc. When I saw that ArjanWrites had posted the full tracklisting to the new DJ-KiCKS album featuring the stylings of Chromeo, I got excited. Then I saw the tracklisting...and I was left somewhat disappointed. Honestly, the only reason I'm disappointed is because I don't know the majority of the artists on the album. The names that stood out? Lifelike, and Chromeo of course. The more I think about this though, the more excited I get. Since when has my not knowing about an artist stopped me from listening to an artists? Chromeo MUST have good taste, right? I've had a change of heart and once again, am excited for this release.

Can anyone recommend a couple of these artists? The album is out on September 29th.

DJ-KiCKS presents Chromeo
Kano - "Ikeya-Seki"
Pierre Perpall - "J'aime Danser Avec Toi"
Toba - "Moving Up"
France Joli - "Gonna Get Over You"
Donna Allen - "Serious"
Lovelock - "Maybe Tonight"
Chateau Marmont - "Solar Antapex" rework
Val Young - "Seduction"
Soupir - "Larmes de Métal"
Lifelike - "Sequencer"
Carmen - "Time to Move"
Shotgun - "Don't You Wanna Make Love"
Cheri - "Murphy's Law"!
Leo Sayer - "Easy to Love"
Shazam - "Luckier"
Chromeo - "I Can't Tell You Why"
Diane Tell - "Tes Yeux"
The Alan Parsons Project - "Pipeline"

Check out Chromeo on the web: Official Site//MySpace//Facebook