.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hannah Montana 3: DSM Review

1. "It's All Right Here" 8/10
Great upbeat tempo, fun lyrics
2. "Let's Do This" 10/10
One of my favorites. Very fun, summery, and dancey
3. "Mixed Up" 9.5/10
Amazing lyrics and vocals, but seems more Miley than Hannah
4. "He Could Be the One" 7/10
Fun crush song, but the claps are kind of annoying
5. "Just a Girl" 10/10
Too Miley for this CD, but I LOVE it
6. "I Wanna Know You" (featuring David Archuleta) 8/10
Reminds me of the 90s for some reason. David and Miley's vocals sound really good together
7. "Supergirl" 8/10
Fun, Girl powered song. Very dancey and summery
8. "Every Part of Me" 9/10
Yet again, very Miley, but amazing
9. "Ice Cream Freeze (Let's Chill)" 7.5/10
Seems like Hoedown, Throwdown part 2, but I like it
10. "Don't Wanna Be Torn" 8/10
Very Miley. Great and powerful vocals
11. "Let's Get Crazy" 8/10
Love this song, but I just don't like it being on both the movie and tv soundtracks
12. "I Wanna Know You" (Solo Version) 9/10
Not going to like, I like this song so much better without David's vocals
13. "Let's Make This Last 4Ever" (performed by Mitchel Musso) 6.5/10
It's nice that they put this song on the cd, but there's something about it that I don't like
14. "If We Were a Movie" (featuring Corbin Bleu) 7.5/10
LOVE this version! It's so much better than the original!

Overall, I believe that this is the best soundtrack so far. It is much more mature and not so poppy/I'm a celebrity, it actually seems like a Miley Cyrus cd instead of a Hannah soundtrack.

DSM's Pick: Mixed Up