.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi Cover Art Revealed

Lady Gaga - PaparazziOfficial Cover art via Coverlandia

I don't know if I should be offended when I watch the new Lady Gaga video for "Paparazzi" or love it. I think I love it because I love EVERYTHING Gaga. She looks amazing. The almost 8 minute-long video has a bit too much of a storyline, but I guess that's what makes it different. Perez Hilton calls it epic and I'm inclined to agree. I'm on the Ebay-hunt for upcoming remixes by Moto Blanco, Filthy Dukes, Stuart Price and more. Gaga delivers once again. Oh, and the Lady G has taken to Twitter, telling off those "motherf***ers" who keep leaking her videos. I'll definitely buy this on when it comes out on iTunes and you all should too!

Check out Lady Gaga on the web: Official Site/MySpace/Facebook/Twitter/Imeem/YouTube